Edwards Crossing Bridge - South Yuba River
NOTICE JULY 23, 2018: due to limited parking, day-use of the Edward's Crossing Bridge during the weekend (Fri - Sun) requires a reservation. Please obtain a reservation in advance. Permits are not available on site, violators will be cited. To recover towed vehicles, please contact (530) 273-3180.
Enjoying the Edwards Crossing Bridge
- Day-Use Only, no camping permitted
- Please be respectful of the sensitive riparian ecosystem, and do not disturb any plants or animals.
- For your safety, please do not leave valuables in the car. Due to recent breakins, the park is patrolled by State Park Rangers and the Nevada County Sheriff during the weekend.
- Please use caution while swimming and supervise children closely. Currents may be strong, and even experienced swimmers have perished at this location.
- Edwards Crossing is in an extreme fire danger zone. Fires are NOT ALLOWED under any circumstances. Violators are subject to citation, and are closely monitored by community watch, with 24/7 enforcement by the Nevada County Sheriff
- As parking is extremely limited, we recommend planning your trip at least a few weeks in advance. For weekend day-use (Friday through Sunday) during summer months a day-use parking reservation is required
- Alchohol is not allowed
- Glass bottles and receptacles are not allowed.
- Boaters may leave vehicles parked overnight.
- Please park only in designated spots. Do not park on the gravel road beyond the bridge, as this blocks an emergency access lane.
- RVs and Vehicles longer than 18 feet cannot pass North Bloomfield Road
Thank you, with these guidelines in mind, we trust you will have enjoy a safe visit for your whole family!<>/p